24/7 Free Medi-Nurse Call Line for COVID-19 Questions
June 29, 2020
DHCS launched a free, 24/7 Medi-Nurse advice line to answer questions about COVID-19 for anyone who:
- Doesn’t have insurance, or
- Is a Medi-Cal beneficiary but doesn’t have a regular doctor or Managed Care Plan to oversee their care.
The nurses who field the questions can help callers:
- Understand if symptoms might be related to COVID-19
- Determine whether they need to self-isolate
- Decide if they need to see a doctor to get tested and/or treated
- Connect with a Medi-Cal provider who can help them get enrolled
Please tell the people you serve about the new Medi-Nurse line to help them understand more about COVID-19 symptoms, testing and treatment. Flyers and social media content to share are on the Medi-Nurse Line web page of the DHCS website.
Medi-Nurse Call Line: 1-877-409-9052