New Medi-Cal Provider Website Nearing Completion
January 8, 2020
The Department of Health Care Services (DHCS) is nearing completion of the new Medi-Cal Provider website. DHCS anticipates this new website to be available to providers beginning in the spring of 2020.
This new Medi-Cal Provider website will contain content from the current Medi-Cal website but will offer the following additional features:
- New navigation bar to enhance overall ease of locating content
- Tailored web pages containing relevant news, provider bulletins and provider manuals aligned specifically to each provider community
- A website tour to help guide providers and other website visitors through the new website’s primary areas and features
- A new System Status Alert bar that will appear clearly at the top of each web page whenever Medi-Cal alerts providers about a system matter
- A New Provider web page that will house, in one central location, important information and documents that new providers need the most
- Featured Links and other resources readily available on each provider community-tailored web page
- Compatibility with multiple web browsers, including mobile devices
Access to Outreach and Education, including provider training, and Transaction Services will continue to be available from the Providers tab located within the navigation bar of the home page of the new website.
DHCS will publish additional updates about the new Medi-Cal Provider website in the coming months leading up to the spring of 2020. Providers are encouraged to regularly check the current Medi-Cal website as well as subscribe to the Medi-Cal Subscription Service (MCSS) to ensure they receive the latest policy and program updates.