1. No Billing or Policy Updates
This month's Medi-Cal Update does not contain billing and policy updates. However, provider manual sections updated due to ongoing provider manual revisions are indicated in the article titled “Provider Manual Revisions” at the bottom of this bulletin.
2. Get the Latest Medi-Cal News: Subscribe to MCSS Today
The Medi-Cal Subscription Service (MCSS) is a free service that keeps you up-to-date on the latest Medi-Cal news. Subscribers receive subject-specific emails shortly after urgent announcements and other updates post on the Medi-Cal website.
Subscribing is simple and free!
- Go to the MCSS Subscriber Form
- Enter your email address and ZIP code and select a subscriber type
- Customize your subscription by selecting subject areas for NewsFlash announcements, Medi-Cal Update bulletins and/or System Status Alerts
After submitting the form, a welcome email will be sent to the provided email address. If you are unable to locate the welcome email in your inbox, check your junk email folder.
For more information about MCSS, please visit the MCSS Help page.
3. Provider Manual Revisions
Pages updated due to ongoing provider manual revisions:
Download PDF (Portable Document Format) reader from the Web Tool Box