- Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- Beneficiary News
- Billing Tips
- Claim Form Updates
- CMC Submission
- Contract Drug List
- DUR Main Menu
- EPC Letters
- Fraud and Abuse
- LTC Rates Schedule
- Medi-Cal Comment Forum
- Medi-Cal Rates
- Medical Supplies Billing Requirements
- Medi-Cal & Telehealth
- Office of Health Information Technology
- Ordering, Referring and Prescribing (ORP)
- P/DCL List
- Provider Enrollment
- Provider-Preventable Conditions
- Quality and Accountability Supplemental Payment (QASP) Program
- Related Sites
- Suspended and Ineligible Provider List
- System Replacement Archives
- Technical Publications
- User Guides
Billing Tips: Managed Care Plans
Remittance Advice Details (RAD) Claim Denials
RAD code 0037: Health Care Plan enrollee, capitated service not billable to Medi-Cal.
- Verify Recipient’s 14-character ID number with a valid BIC prior to rendering service, except in an emergency.
- Verify the recipient's ID number on the RAD.
- Determine the Health Care Plan (HCP) to be billed and bill the appropriate HCP.
If you cannot view the MS Word or PDF (Portable Document Format) documents correctly, please visit the Web Tool Box to link to a download site for the appropriate reader.