- Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- Beneficiary News
- Billing Tips
- Claim Form Updates
- CMC Submission
- Contract Drug List
- DUR Main Menu
- EPC Letters
- Fraud and Abuse
- LTC Rates Schedule
- Medi-Cal Comment Forum
- Medi-Cal Rates
- Medical Supplies Billing Requirements
- Medi-Cal & Telehealth
- Office of Health Information Technology
- Ordering, Referring and Prescribing (ORP)
- P/DCL List
- Provider Enrollment
- Provider-Preventable Conditions
- Quality and Accountability Supplemental Payment (QASP) Program
- Related Sites
- Suspended and Ineligible Provider List
- System Replacement Archives
- Technical Publications
- User Guides
Medi-Cal Rates Download
Medi-Cal Rates as of 10/15/2016
Medi-Cal Rates are updated and effective as of the 15th of the month and published to the Medi-Cal website on the 16th of the month
CPT codes, descriptions and other data are copyright 2002 American Medical Association (or such other date of publication of CPT). All Rights Reserved. Applicable FARS/DFARS Apply.
Note: Should you have landed here as a result of a search engine or other link, be advised that these files contain material that is copyrighted by the American Medical Association. You are forbidden to download the materials unless you read, agree to and abide by the provisions of the copyright statement. Read the copyright statement now (you will be linked back to here).
Download All Medi-Cal Rates
- Text Files
The Text files are zipped for a faster download. Click the above link and select "Save". Then select the directory/folder where you wish the zip file to reside and select "Save" once again. Once you have the zip file on your machine, you may unzip it to reveal the three files it contains: a Rates file (tab delimited), a Conversion Factors file (tab delimited) and a Notes file (rich text format). The Rates and Conversion Factors files can be imported into a database or spreadsheet.
- Excel Spreadsheet File and Notes
The Excel Spreadsheet and Notes files are zipped for a faster download. Click the above link and select "Save". Then select the directory/folder where you wish the zip file to reside and select "Save" once again. Once you have the zip file on your machine, you may unzip it to reveal the two files it contains: a MS Excel Spreadsheet file containing a Rates worksheet and a Conversion Factors worksheet, and a Notes file (rich text format).
Information about the Rates, Conversion Factors and Notes.
- Rates: Includes basic Medi-Cal rates.
- Conversion Factors: Lists Medi-Cal dollar conversion factors for different provider types, enabling the user to calculate CPT-4 and related rates for clinic and nurse anesthetist provider types.
- Notes: Provides descriptions of column headings used in the Rates worksheet, along with other explanatory information.