Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- Beneficiary News
- Billing Tips
- Claim Form Updates
- CMC Submission
- Contract Drug List
- DUR Main Menu
- EPC Letters
- Fraud and Abuse
- LTC Rates Schedule
- Medi-Cal Comment Forum
- Medi-Cal Rates
- Medical Supplies Billing Requirements
- Medi-Cal & Telehealth
- Office of Health Information Technology
- Ordering, Referring and Prescribing (ORP)
- P/DCL List
- Provider Enrollment
- Provider-Preventable Conditions
- Quality and Accountability Supplemental Payment (QASP) Program
- Related Sites
- Suspended and Ineligible Provider List
- System Replacement Archives
- Technical Publications
- User Guides
ACA UCR Web Application Now Available
The Usual, Customary and Reasonable (UCR) Web application for Child Health and Disability Prevention (CHDP) services is now available on the Medi-Cal website. The UCR application link is available under the “Elig” tab after the user logs in on the Login to Medi-Cal page using a valid existing user ID (National Provider Identifier).
Providers can use this application to submit their UCR charge for CHDP services. Instructions for submitting UCR information is available in the ACA Increased Payments for CHDP Primary Care Physicians – UCR Web Application Instructions document.
The last day for submission of the UCR charge is November 28, 2014.
For more information about the ACA increased Medicaid payments for primary care physicians, please visit the ACA Increased Medicaid Payment for Primary Care Physicians page of the Medi-Cal website.