Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- Beneficiary News
- Billing Tips
- Claim Form Updates
- CMC Submission
- Contract Drug List
- DUR Main Menu
- EPC Letters
- Fraud and Abuse
- LTC Rates Schedule
- Medi-Cal Comment Forum
- Medi-Cal Rates
- Medical Supplies Billing Requirements
- Medi-Cal & Telehealth
- Office of Health Information Technology
- Ordering, Referring and Prescribing (ORP)
- P/DCL List
- Provider Enrollment
- Provider-Preventable Conditions
- Quality and Accountability Supplemental Payment (QASP) Program
- Related Sites
- Suspended and Ineligible Provider List
- System Replacement Archives
- Technical Publications
- User Guides
New Aid Codes for Optional Targeted Low Income Children Program
Effective for dates of service on or after January 1, 2014, new aid codes T1, T2, T3, T4, T5, T6, T7, T8, T9 and T0 will be used in the implementation of the Optional Targeted Low Income Children (OTLIC) Program.
Under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA), states may elect to implement optional coverage for certain categorically-needy population groups as a part of health care reform. California has elected to implement the OTLIC Program. Title XXI federal funding is available.
For children enrolled in the OTLIC Program, Medi-Cal provides full-scope or restricted benefits dependent upon income eligibility as well as citizenship and immigration status.
Manual replacement pages reflecting these changes will be released in a future Medi-Cal Update.